*Event will be held in Home Ec. Building Saturday, August 13th, 2022*
From 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
1. An exhibitor may sell one lot in the Silent Auction.
2. Branch Buds are not eligible to sell.
3. Exhibitors must register for the Still Exhibit Auction by submitting a completed registration form to the Fair Office by 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday of Fair. Registration forms are available for exhibitors at the Fair Office Sunday following entry day of Fair. Exhibitors who fail to register by 5:00 p.m. will not be eligible to sell.
4. Exhibitor will set a minimum price or bid with registration. If the project does not receive the minimum bid, the exhibitor will remove the project during project release time at the remainder of the fair with no payment due to the exhibitor.
5. Projects being auctioned off must have received an A rating award.
6. Once the item is auctioned off and paid for, the buyer may take the item with them.
7. Exhibitors will receive information as to who purchased their item, and exhibitors are expected to send a thank you note to the person who purchased their item. Thank you notes are available at the fair office.
8. A 5% Commission will be retained from sale proceeds to cover auction cost. Any commission funds that remain after cost are covered will go toward craft barn improvements.
9. Cash, Check or Credit Card is accepted. Credit Card Fee 3%.